21/09/2012

Spotted Plus at Top Drawer






















 




























Yes I did it again!
Just recovering from Top Drawer this week which went really well - now I just need to make everything! 
I have added a few new things including cot blankets to my range - not yet on my website...but soon.






























I had my second go in the 'Spotted' area of Top Drawer this week as a 'Spotted plus' exhibitor.
I was joined by lots of talented 'spotted' designers - beautiful cushions and lampshades by Tamasyn Gambell, wonderful wrapping paper and stationery by Esme Winter, welsh made ceramics and rugs by Tuke and Tuke and lovely wooden stuff by 'All Lovely Stuff' - I was in good company to name but a few.
























I'm afraid this is how my children have to communicate with me this week!!



3 comments:

  1. I just had a senior moment when your post picture popped up on by blog list, and I thought, 'who's got loads of my sister's stuff?' Looks amazing, and really glad it went well. Spotted a few new cushions.......is this a good time to drop a birthday hint? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sally - it all looks great. Have yourself a big sit down now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there....so happy to have found your blog....i LOVE your designs and have blogged aboutyou: http://thevanillasquirrel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/two-are-better-than-one.html:
    do pop and have a look.....i am also related to dicky bird!everything looks wonderful x

    ReplyDelete